? ??????????????color chromatic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (6 Ratings)??222 Grabs Today. 5432 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Play it Loud (Guitar)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (67 Ratings)??186 Grabs Today. 18183 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

story of me

its a story of me...

today i miss someone,suddenly not probably its definately down like the economy.
i saw your face in a dark place and i wonder who you are,till i touched my heart,it sayed you are.

mind is not in its empire state no more,heart smiling on thousand birds across,
as butterfly and fire flies keep me awake when i wonder where it takes,
and i saw the my heart is just an island,surrounded by some bloody ocean,

i need some time on my own to think only about you,yes you can say tat are you crazy,
and i want to be,so i can be as crazy as you are,and the people are talking stories of us,like we never knew,

i hope one day it will come,we will work to work it out,
under the holy then we united..to be one

and i will always love you like a beautiful poem like a love song i hated,
and your my new year gift that i will not let go..

0 comments: