? ??????????????color chromatic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (6 Ratings)??222 Grabs Today. 5432 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Play it Loud (Guitar)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (67 Ratings)??186 Grabs Today. 18183 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

brief like nature

Brief like nature…
It’s a heart break night,cold and pale,dark and dull,sadly and chilly,
Raining lightening,in blacky sky,as if angels are mourning with you,
I grieve for you and your pain is mighty than mine,
Like the candle flicker red light,I sit and write your pain,your story for my diary,
I cannot cry at your shoulder now,nor diminish your tears,as there is nothing brightening
Its only me you and tears,as I watch you kill her in an assumption,and kill your life in her,
And now mourn and mourn under the brief candle…

Samantha sharma

0 comments: